On any given day, there are about 1,600 dogs and cats in our care.
Here are their latest list of needs. Contact us to arrange for drop-off at the main shelter, at one of our adoption centers, or at our thrift store.
Check out our Amazon.com wish list. You can have items delivered directly to our shelter!
- Quality dog treats, ie Zukes or smaller meaty treats made in USA
- Pill Pockets (canine and feline)
- Interactive dog toys like Kong products, Nylabone products, or JW Hol-ee Rollers
- Denta-Chews, Greenies, Deer/Elk Antlers, and Marrow bones
- Pet Naturals Hip & Joint Treats
- FortiFlora Feline Nutritional Supplement
- Furwood Forest Cat Furniture
- Probiotic Powder – Nutravet digestive enzymes 8 oz
- Cat scratchers and refills
- Scratching trees
- Trash bags
- Paper towels
- Puppy pads
- Rubber-less backed rugs for cages
- Rectangular sherpa beds for cages
For Kitten/Puppy Season (May – Nov)
- KMR Kitten Formula
- Kitten nursing bottles
- Iams kitten wet food (chicken or turkey ONLY)
- Fancy Feast kitten wet food (chicken or turkey ONLY)
Without a support staff and volunteers keeping Furkids efficient day in and day out, it would be impossible to help the animals! These folks work hard, and nothing would run without them. Here are some items that could really help them through their busy days.
- Clorox wipes (only Clorox brand, please)
- Liquid hand soap
- Paper towels
- Dishwasher tabs
- Dish washing liquid
- Large size resealable storage bags
- Toilet paper
- Durable trash bags, kitchen size
- HE laundry detergent (unscented) or powdered laundry detergent (unscented)
- 8½ x 11 paper
- Post-It Notes
- Black sharpie markers
- Gift Cards to Staples, Office Depot, or Office Max
- Displays for our Adoption Centers
All donations to Furkids, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, are tax-deductible.