Your new best friend is waiting.
At Furkids, every life matters! Each year, we rescue more than 5,000 homeless and abandoned animals and provide them with temporary spot to call home.
During their stay, our Medical Team provides the most personalized, and innovative care including:
- A pet examination from our Medical Team including medical assessment and treatment plan if needed
- Behavioral evaluation and necessary training with some of the most seasoned animal behaviorists within the greater Atlanta-metro area
- All age-appropriate vaccinations
- FIV/FeLV testing for cats
- Heartworm testing for dogs
- Flea and deworming treatment for both cats and dogs
- Spay/neuter surgeries
- A lifetime microchip