Furkids was nominated as one of hundreds of non-profit agencies around the United States to participate in Chase's Community Giving Program. Chase will be giving away 5 million dollars in grants and YOU get to decide who receives them!
Voting will run from September 6 thru September 19. Voters receive 2 votes per Facebook account. Each vote must be cast for a different Eligible Nominated Charity - 1 for Furkids and 1 for another lucky charity!
Chase customers with an online Chase account have an opportunity to get 2 additional votes. There is also 1 bonus vote awarded for Facebook users by allowing Chase“Access” and sharing content from the Chase Community Giving application to your Facebook newsfeed or timeline. If you qualify for each of these opportunities, it will allow for a total of 5 possible votes - with 3 going to Furkids! Are you still with us??
1. Visit Furkids' Chase Community Giving Page and vote...READ MORE >
Yes, fans and supporters -- another contest with high stakes! Furkids is one of 27 finalists in a local contest to win a $50,000 video to promote our cause. The contest is sponsored by the wonderful people at encyclomedia.
The rules are simple. Each person may vote only one time and the contest is open until July 31. A winner will be chosen from the three organizations with the most votes.
Please share our entry and encourage others to vote for us! A professional promotional video will go a very long way in raising awareness about pet overpopulation in Georgia, spreading our mission, and saving more animals.
Photo credits on homepage slide, from left to right:READ MORE >
The contest deadline is JULY 10. Your votes will help Furkids win a van from Nalley Cars. Pure and simple, the winner is the organization that gets the most votes, and Furkids is in second place. We need every vote!
Here are five powerful reasons why should you vote for Furkids.
- Be part of a winning team that doesn’t discriminate by breed. Furkids rescues all cats and dogs, not just one breed.
- Save more animals. Furkids serves 600 homeless dogs and cats per day – far more than any other organization in the state.
- Help more animals find homes. Right now, Furkids has one van to serve 600 animals and 14 locations – cat and dog shelters, 4 PETCO locations, 5 PetSmart locations, a home for FIV cats, a Thrift Store – plus dozens of foster homes.
- Assist law enforcement officials. Law enforcement officials call on Furkids to assist them with hoarding cases - sick, starving, injured, neglected cats and dogs imprisoned in filthy conditions, and a van will help Furkids efficiently...