|Wishlist for the Animals
On any given day, there are about 500 dogs and cats in Furkids’ care. Here are their latest list of needs. Contact us to arrange for drop-off at the main shelter, at one of our adoption centers, or at our thrift store.
CHECK OUT OUR AMAZON.COM WISH LIST. YOU CAN HAVE ITEMS DIRECTLY DELIVERED TO OUR SHELTER!
FOR KITTEN/PUPPY SEASON (May – Nov):
- KMR Kitten Formula
- Kitten nursing bottles
- Iams kitten wet food (chicken or turkey ONLY)
- Fancy Feast kitten wet food (chicken or turkey ONLY)
MEDICAL SUPPLIES (YEAR-ROUND):
- AlphaTrak Strips – one bottle only lasts 25 days.
- Unexpired heartworm or flea prevention
- Insulin needles – UltiCare U-100 3/10cc – 29 gauge x 1/2″ Low Dose
- Heating Pads
- Lantus Insulin
Wishlist for the Humans
Without a support staff and volunteers keeping Furkids efficient day in and day out, it would be impossible to help the animals! These folks work hard, and nothing would run without them. Here are some items that could really help them through their busy days.
the cats help us vacuum
- Clorox wipes (only Clorox brand, please)
- Liquid hand soap
- Paper towels
- Dishwasher tabs
- Dish washing liquid
- Large size resealable storage bags
- Toilet paper
- Durable trash bags, kitchen size
- HE laundry detergent (unscented) or powdered laundry detergent (unscented)
- Displays for our Adoption Centers
- 8½ x 11 paper
- Post-It Notes
- Black sharpie markers
- Gift Cards to Staples, Office Depot, or Office Max
All donations to Furkids, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, are tax-deductible.
Your gift to the animals provides food, shelter, loving care, and so much more!
President & CEO of FurKids, INC.